Congratulations to our 2019 Fall Grant Winners
Winner of 2019 FallBenevolentQuill
Winner of 2019 FallCompassionateChronicle
Winner of 2019 Fall Philanthropic Scribe
Publish for Charity 2021
Words for Charity Spring Grant Program
"Benevolent Quill" Grant
The Benevolent Quill grant (in the minimum amount of $1250.00) will be awarded to the contributing author (who chose to participate in the grant program) whose short story contributions generate the most gross donations to a charity.
"Compassionate Chronicle" Grant
The Compassionate Chronicle grant (in the minimum amount of $750.00) will be awarded to a contributing author picked by computer. This drawing will be weighted with each contributing author (who chose to participate in the grant program) receiving one entry per story downloaded (regardless of gross donations generated), with a computer picking the recipient.
"Philanthropic Scribe" Grant
The Philanthropic Scribe (in the minimum amount of $500.00) will be awarded to a contributing author picked by computer. This will be a random drawing with each contributing author (who chose to participate in the grant program) receiving one entry, with a computer picking the recipient.
- Time period for submissions ends on 5/31/2021.
- Measurements for Grants one and three will end on 9/30/2021.
- Grants will be awarded by 10/31/2021
- WFC & PFC staff, board and ambassadors and their direct family members are not eligible for grants.
- All drawings will be made by computer algorithm based upon the rules set forth above.
- We will accept any story that an author has the right to publish even if it has been published before.
- For more information please contact us at email@example.com