A grant of $5037.00 will be awarded to the individual donator who short story(ies) contribution(s) generate the most gross donations to a charity.
A second Grant of $5037.00 will be awarded upon a computer drawing of a contributor's name.
This will be a random drawing with each contributing author receiving one entry in the drawing.
The third grant of $5037.00 will be awarded to the individual randomly picked by a computer. This drawing will be weighted with each contributing author receiving one entry per story downloaded regardless of gross donations generated.
- Time period for submissions end on 4/30/17.
- Measurements for Grants one and three will end on 7/31/17.
- Grants will be awarded by 8/21/2018.
- WFC & PFC staff, board and ambassadors and their direct family members are not eligible for grants.
- All drawings will be made by computer algorithm based upon the rules set forth above.
- We will accept any story that an author has the right to publish even if it has been published before.
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org